Avanti is a small e-mail client, which works with POP3 and SMTP mail protocols. It supports multiple accounts, both types of e-messages (HTML, Plain text). It has new style of previewing messages, not like other.
Avanti contains Mail-Manager. This is the feature for view only headers (subject, receivers e-mail, sender, size etc.) of new messages on POP3 server. Here you can choose message to download and delete from server unnecessary.
Also this program supports quick check for new messages for specified period (interval may be in seconds). Like other mail clients, Avanti has the Contact Book, but too plain now. You can configure templates for new and reply messages with special variables.
And general Avanti feature is using on rewritable devices. You can use Avanti on, in sample, USB flash drive everywhere, where you have an internet connection! Its very easy to use.
- POP3/SMTP support
- OpenSSL connection type support
- Adapted for use on rewritable devices (USB falsh drive, in sample)
- View and edit HTML-messages (powerful visual HTML editor)
- Templates for New/Reply messages with dinamic variables
- Mail-Manager (view headers of new messages and choose some of them to download)
- QuickMail - tool, which checks your accounts for new messages automatically
- Correct work with attach
- Multilingual interface
- View full e-message headers
What's New in version 0.3.9:
- Added local log/template display to "Job Control Manager".
- Added option to insert FFmpeg presets (report window menu).
- FFmpeg presets are now allowed on all command line types.
- Added a few new x264 non-error messages to exceptions list.
- Added deint and 2-pass to "Compose -new command line".
- Improved "Options Editor" (now can sync with database).
- Improved stream mapping (to handle odd stream orders).
- Improved Avisynth Editor (long lines, complex scripts).
- Avisynth USER scripts now can mix virtual/absolute paths.
- Fixed bug that restored minimized main gui (Job Control).
- Fixed bug in dual source reporting (no reset after error).
- Improved and updated many items in chm context help.
The speed racer is a 3d web game. It uses the Google Earth engine for 3d animation. In this game, You will play like a driver with some types of cars, to drive at anywhere if you like,such as Las Vegas, USA; MIT, USA; Paris, UK; Venice, Italy... You can select one or three person mode view. And it Contains crash test, It is a very Interesting featu...
It's here. A new, modern, basketball statistics package full of the features you want, at a price any organization can afford. With the Hoop Notes© lineup, you can keep statistics by entering the numbers from your game book and statistic sheets, or by using the built in real time statistics collection with shot charts and play by play action. Wi...