The Ashampoo Undeleter now recovers files that were deleted. If files are moved to the recycle bin and it was emptied, these deleted files cannot be found again without an additional program. Ashampoo Undeleter was developed especially for such a scenario and detects and then recovers your accidentally deleted files and directories. Although Windows does not display these files anymore; in most cases they are still present on the hard drive and are supposed to be overwritten by Windows sometime later.
In the Ashampoo Undeleter you can also choose on which devices or partitions you would like to look for deleted files. The search is not only limited to the hard drives of your PC, but can also be carried out on external hard drives, USB flash drives, etc.
In addition to the results list of the search with Ashampoo Undeleter, the condition of the detected files that is displayed, too. Deleted files can be in different conditions. With the help of the displayed state, a statement can be made about whether the whole or only parts of the deleted file can be recovered or whether it cannot be recovered at all.
Important functions at a glance:
- Recovery of files and directories on NTFS as well as FAT 12, 16, 32 partitions
- Recovery of files on partitions with active NTFS compression
- Recovery of files on partitions with active NTFS encryption
- Recovery of alternate data streams (ADS) on NTFS partitions
- Support of all known file systems on Microsoft Windows
- VERY fast MFT and FAT algorithm, as well as extremely quick recovery
- Unlimited recoverable objects (files, directories)
- Assessment and evaluation of the condition of recoverable objects
- Quick and therefore intuitive user interface