Anti-Malware Toolkit is a program that automatically downloads all of the recommended programs to help users clean their computers and have them running at peak performance.
Help keep your computer safe, secure and clean from malware - get the Anti-Malware Toolkit.
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
What's New in version 1.10.197:
- [Added] New option under the File menu to open the folder files are downloaded to.
- [Added] Menu option in Tools to open Command Prompt.
- [Fixed] Corrected minor issue in detection of Windows Server 2003.
- [Fixed] Refresh menu option was not disabled during downloading.
- [Fixed] Bad URLs (404s, etc.) will no longer cause the application to hang.
- [Fixed] Fixed several items that would error if they required UAC privileges and were canceled.
- [Changed] Proxy support has been improved.
- [Changed] Improved the settings handler code.
- [Changed] Command line arguments have been improved.
- [Changed] Minor improvements to error handling.
- [Changed] Program incompatibilities flagging has been improved.
- [Changed] Lite, Standard and Professional packages have been removed. To replace them are corresponding Operating System packages.