Anti-Malware Toolkit is a program that automatically downloads all of the recommended programs to help users clean their computers and have them running at peak performance.
Help keep your computer safe, secure and clean from malware - get the Anti-Malware Toolkit.
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
What's New in version 1.08.174:
- [Added] New detection for 32 and 64 bit.
- [Added] Right-clicking a program and choose install will now execute it if it's found in the specified directory.
- [Added] Treeview list now covers Vista theme and supports Windows 7's theme.
- [Fixed] Resolved bug where incompatible downloads for the user's OS were not flagged.
- [Fixed] Updated icon to resolve issues where colors less than 32-bit were used.
- [Changed] Improved detection of installed Windows OS.
- [Changed] Pause button has been removed. Now when you start a download the button changes into a Pause/Resume button.
- [Removed] Support for Windows 9x/Me removed.