Use this advanced, lightning-fast visual C# editor to create, edit, compile and run C# programs from the integrated environment. Easily generate console and Windows programs, libraries and add-on modules.
Cutting-edge features include:
* Design your Windows forms visually, add buttons, text boxes and other common objects and set their properties using the Visual Forms tool.
* Create Windows dialogs in seconds - ready for editing with Visual Forms.
* Speed up your coding by inserting property-based code templates (or make your own). All you need to do is type the first few letters of the template name and press Ctrl+Space
* Comment you code and references better with Running Annotations - links to web pages, documents and applications - which you can invoke as needed
* Create advanced user interfaces with wizards, image menus, tab controls, tabbed groups and docking, by using free Magic Library
* Comment you code and references better with running annotations - links to web pages, documents and applications, and invoke them as needed
* Export your syntax-colored C# files as web pages or as Rich Text
Other features include:
* Color-coded syntax
* Integration with .Net tools
* ASP.NET support
* Unlimited undo/redo
* Bookmarks and brace matching
* Find syntax errors with one click after compiling
* Customizable color-scheme for syntax elements
* Context-sensitive help
* Macro-like capabilities via industry-standard Visual Basic for Applications (VBScript)
* Easy single-click navigation between documents
* Visual Studio-like auto-indent, and
* Help as you type: Intellisense/Auto-complete eliminates the need to memorize standard classes and parameter lists.
"Some time ago I was searching for a C# editor that would allow me to learn the C#-programming language. The program should be easy to work with and (as we all wish) not cost a whole lot of money.
I read about the Antechinus C# Editor at download.com, and decided to try it out. After using it for a couple of days, I could see it worked really well for my needs.
As an enthusiastic hobby programmer I wanted to learn C# from scratch without using a visual editor. This is, I think, the best way to learn a new programming language. Coming from languages like Object Pascal, C++ and Visual Basic, the switch to C# was not a very hard one and using Antechinus certainly made that switch very easy and enjoyable.
Since then, the program has been upgraded with a visual editor and although I have not use it so much (still like to write windows-based program from scratch) the times I have been using it, it has worked
without any major problems.
I would also like to mention the great support I have got from the C-Point team. Just email them about the problem and in no time you get an answer to it.
From my perspective, this is a great program and I would recommend to anyone who wants a low cost C# editor."
- Claes Blomquist