ASProtect SKE is the system of software protection of applications, designed for quick implementation of application protection functions, especially targeted for software developers. ASProtect SKE is designed for such specific tasks as working with registration keys and creation of evaluation and trial application versions.
ASProtect SKE Features:
• encryption of the application
• counteraction to dumping application memory using tools like ProcDump.
• application integrity check
• counteraction to debuggers and disassemblers
• counteraction to memory patching
• API for interaction between application and protection routines
• creation and verification of registration keys using public keys encryption algorithms
• keeping of the database and checkup of "stolen" (illegal) registration keys
• possibility to create evaluation (trial) versions, that limit application functions based on evaluation time and the number of runs left
• generating of registration keys, based on the specific computer system
• full Windows 95/NT4.0/98/ME/2000/XP/2003 compatibility. Protected applications are also compatible with Windows Vista
ASProtect SKE New Features:
1. New registration schema
1) short registration keys Example: Name : John Smith ([email protected]) Registration Key: BCGKUY-QFGEP-CQ2YP-QYYAT-6X4FK-B87X4
2) powerful algorithm that uses few modes. An application can use different modes together. Every mode can unlock specified encryption sections.
2. New ASProtect API Version 1.x allows you to work with ASProtect API via exported functions. New version allows to work with API as with normal imported functions (uses aspr_ide.dll).
3. New approach for API debugging ASProtect 1.x allows you to work with ASProtect API only if an application is protected. Version 2.x allows you to debug ASProtect API in run-time via aspr_ide.dll.