3nity Media Player is a highly portable multimedia player capable of reading most audio and video formats (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, DivX, MPEG-1, mp3, ogg, aac ...) as well as DVDs, Audio CDs VCDs, and network streams.
3nity Media Player is a graphical user interface for mplayer. Its based on MPUI v1.2 by Martin Fiedler.
It can play any audio/video file that mplayer supports, thats about 99% of all media files you can find.
It has all features of original MPUI:
- Plays hundreds of different video and audio formats, including MPEG-1, -2 and -4 (DivX), H.264, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and AAC (More than 192 Video- und 85 Audiocodecs supported natively). For most media files, no additional codecs are needed (Binary Codec Package is already include).
- The most important MPlayer options (aspect ratio, deinterlacing, and postprocessing) can be configured without typing in cryptic command-line options. (But if you want or need some non-standard options, you can still add them by hand).
- Support for multiple audio and subtitle tracks on DVDs. Combines MPlayers cool keyboard navigation with a mouse-controlled seekbar.
- Plays files, network streams and discs (such as (S)VCD or DVD). Drag&Drop supported.
- Multilingual user interface : english , french , spanish.
- No installation is required to use MPUI/MPlayer. Simply copy the two .exe files into a directory of your choice an run MPUI.
- Using a special autorun.inf file, self-playing DivX CDs can be made. This adds only 3.5 MB to your CD, and on the computer playing the disc, no codecs need to be installed.
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network. Features: Free, Open Source and cross-...